Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Introduction

Thanks for checking out my new blog, the J-Russ Report. I am excited about this because I am a die-hard sports fan and I have an opportunity to share my opinions, thoughts and feelings about something I am passionate about...Bay Area sports and Arizona Wildcat Basketball. 

I am not putting this together because I am an aspiring sports columnist but rather because I think I can offer some interesting takes on sports. I did try once before to do a blog that I called 'Bay Area Sports Scrubs'. That was fun and lasted two whole posts but I think I limited myself a bit with the topic. This is now open-ended and allows me to talk about whatever I want... oh goody. So I hope you enjoy reading it and please feel free to post your comments, no matter how uninformed I deem them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment